♦ Attendees from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People's Republic of China. Attendees can apply for a Chinese visa through a travel agency or directly at the nearest Chinese embassy.

♦ If you apply for a tourist visa, which will also allow you to attend the conferences and sight-see, an official visa invitation letter will not be needed from CAD-TFT2016.

♦  The invitation letter will be send to you by tne Organising Committee after your registration for CAD-TFT2016.

♦  General visa information should be obtained from your local Chinese Consulate/Embassy.Contact your nearest consulate for information how to apply for a visa.

Information for Chinese visas can be found at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, PRC website: http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/

Organized by: 

Co-organized by:

Technical Sponsor:

Financial Sponsors: